How do I put it together?
- Decide how much space you have for the display. A shelf... a display case... a table?
- What is your theme? Is it National Poetry Month... Customer Appreciation Week.... James Patterson Read-Alikes?
- Gather your library materials (books, movies, music, etc).
- Decide how you will post your information. Cut out letters... Computer print-out... Poster provided by Public Relations?
- Are you going to include any photos?
- Are you going to include any props? maybe some cookie cutters and a rolling pin for a baking display?
- Gather the materials you need to attach the items to your display. Tape, fishline, paperclips...
- Take some time laying it out and get some opinions before you actually put it up.
- Take the plunge and put it up! Each time you do a display it does get easier. If you don't care for how it came out, tweak it by changing the props, the letters, or library materials.